Elyse's Trip to Thailand

hey everyone, as you all know im goin to phuket thailand, for a rotary exhange. anyway these pictures will be up whenever they happen and tell you all about what im doing down here!! enjoY:)

Monday, February 12, 2007

Boat Lagoon!

my host mom Ning & card
my Family: bas, me : saroj ning &card
Me & Karin
the sunset when we got there:)
the 1 out of the many yachts there!
this is a beautiful restraunt, boat lagoon and resort. this is my 2nd time here, very $$ if u dont have connections:P my host dad can go to alot of places free, bc of his business. he owns his own printing shop called "phuket offset printing" and sometimes he offers half the price of his usual customers for some kind of use of thier service, here was free dinner!

1 Comments:

At 2/12/2007, Blogger doug Price said...

Great shots Elyse. I especially like your sunset photo, it could be a prize winner.

You will soon be seeing your mom & dad, you must be excited about that. We are sorry we could not be with them, we would enjoy seeing you and Thailand.

Keep having fun and enjoying all your new experiences.

Uncle Doug & Aunt Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home