Elyse's Trip to Thailand

hey everyone, as you all know im goin to phuket thailand, for a rotary exhange. anyway these pictures will be up whenever they happen and tell you all about what im doing down here!! enjoY:)

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Beaccccccccccch

Saterday at the beach!




Monday at the Beach!
me parasailing!




Hello All, sorry my updateing is lacking, today is my only chance that ive got to update in a few days, ither way here they are!
Thursday, nothing happened i mean i was home all day and then my family came home and i ate supper, watched tv..went to bed? exciting.. not!
Friday, me and katie went to patong again!! wOOO so much fun like always, we saw the boys agian got some free seadoos rides today:P Aam took me out, and chiwit took katie out, we relaxed on the beach and jus hung out with the guys, we played tacour&soccer! we had to go back to town, because i was invited to a party with, Relatives of my host family now, Tan& prim and thier parents, it was relatives of them that had the party, it was so cool we had dinner and thier daughter(jip went on a exchange 3 years ago to NYC) was in a band and they played alot rock it was awesome, even bahabumba!
Saterday, YE Chelsea from BC, in krabi came with her host parents to phuket for the day, i met with them at osihsi sushi bar, and we had lunch really nice family she has!, after that i took chelsea to meet up with the girls at karins, and we got a tuktuk to the bus station and of course went to patong! again so much fun!! we got karin and chels deals on the seadoos and they went out, we met this couple from iran, we played volleyball with them, and the guy even knew how to play tacour!! they were so cool. Aam took me to this amazing view i mean like crazy, overlooking the town of patong, and the beach it was so beautiful, one problem i didnt have my camera he ran and held my hand i didnt even have time to put my sandals on!! ill have to get him to take me again, it was amazing! so we jus relaxed on the beach all day then we had to go back to town to meet with chelseas host parents because they were goin back to krabi, we met them at tesco lotus mall(like walmart) and we ate supper with them, after that they left me karin & katie jus walked around the mall, then karins host dad drove us home, when i got home my host family had company over, they had 4 girls, i really got to know the oldest daughter june(18) she was in canada 4 years ago and new zealand 2 yrs ago, and now living in australia, she goes to boarding school, so shes been around the world! but we made plans to hang out before she goes back to australia, see a movie or something!.
Sunday, Dr.Toranis(tan&prims dad, my host relatives) invited me to the beach at 12, but he didnt come. so i went to lunch with my family at a chinese restraunt and then we went to more relatives of thiers, after that we dropped Na off at his friends and went back home, Dr. Toranis came to get me, and we went to his bosses weekend home(wich had its own beach/gourgous view) thier was 2 medical studnets from germany there too. the tide was out so it was good for swimming, but they invited me back anytime to go swimming/snorkeling in the reifs! cant wait, after that i met katie and karin at the night market, i bought some thai music, and we looked around, ididnt see much i really wanted. after that we jus went home, my weekend was awesome!! were goin to patong again tmr, so i cant waitttt:)
P.S id jus like to point out, that ive been at the beach 4 times and im more tanned in a year in cb or even the most tanned ive ever been!!! i still have a month to go for free beach time!
untill next time
xoxo elyse
missing everyone<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home